uPVC Windows Newcastle
We are proud to announce that we are partnering with one of Victoria’s leading manufacturers of uPVC windows and doors (Ultimate Windows) to offer into the Newcastle, Hunter Valley and Central Coast areas the range of quality Deceuninck uPVC products.
If you need a uPVC window in Newcastle we can help.
uPVC Style Windows and Doors
Tilt and Turn Windows
Tilt and Slide Doors
Colours available for uPVC windows and doors in Newcastle
Golden Oak Woodgrain
Nut Tree Woodgrain
In addition to the standard colour range, you can also choose from an extensive range of two pack paint options. Have a chat with our team at the FIN PVC showroom in Lake Macquarie / Newcastle and discuss your options.
Warranty with uPVC windows in Newcastle and Lake Macquarie NSW
Australia has some of the world’s highest exposure to UV rays.
To combat this, Deceuninck windows use the highest rate of UV stabilising compound (titanium dioxide) of all UPVC manufacturers in the world, with a 9% compound makeup. They have had windows installed in Australia for over 30 years and in the Middle East for over 50 years, so the results and longevity speak for themselves.
- Amazing weather sealing for peace of mind
- Ultra-low maintenance
- High security
- Greater sound insulation than almost all other systems
- Thermal efficiency amongst the best rated windows
- Bushfire safety to BAL40
- Material and structural performance allows for larger window sizes
- Termite resistance(it’s not timber)
- Maximum water tightness
- Minimum air infiltration
uVPC windows can be glazed in single pane glass (either standard or pyroletic low e energy efficient glass), however to get the most benefit from the inherent thermal efficient frames we recommend double glazing to get the higher levels of thermal efficiency. For those seeking the maximal thermal efficiency we suggest double glazing incorporating one or two panels of pyroletic low e glass into the panels
Screens and Screen Doors
All FIN uVPC windows and doors can come with screens, flydoors or security doors (except for bifolds) and these are typically manufactured in an aluminium frame.
Are Fin uVPC windows right for you?
PVC windows are a premium priced product aimed at the customer who rates thermal efficiency and acoustic performance very high on their requirements and are typically priced at the higher end of the market for windows and doors.
You also receive:
- On site assistance by FIN staff with the installation of the frames into your walls
- On site glazing of the units by FIN staff at a time that suits your building program. This means the unglazed frames are easier to handle on site (no heavy DGU’s at this stage) and that your expensive double glazed panels are not exposed to the vagrancies of other building trades during construction any longer that they need to be.
Yes, we have an extensive display in our Cameron Park showroom where you can see, feel and operate the product yourself. Currently we have:
- Sliding doors
- Hinged doors
- Tilt and turn windows
- Sliding windows
- Awning windows
PVC windows are new to the Hunter Valley and new to FIN. However, you can be ensured that:
- Deceuninck is one of Europe’s and the world’s leading manufacturers of window PVC extrusion.
- Ultimate windows (in Wodonga) is one of Victoria’s leading manufacturers of the product. Ultimate has witnessed the transition of their business from 100% aluminium to 90% PVC and 10% aluminium as the market there has shifted towards PVC.
- FIN sales staff (Mark, Michael, Tanya) have combined, over 50 years’ experience in windows and doors and are trained to assist you in your selection criteria.
Contact Fin PVC
If you would like further assistance with your PVC window and doors selection, please contact us (see below) or even better, come into our showroom to see for yourself our exciting new range.